Tellason Coverall Jacket - International Orange
- 13 oz. bull denim from the U.S.A.
- Several utility pockets
- Right side interior pocket
- Garment dyed in Marin County, California
What it's made out of13 oz. bull denim from the U.S.A.
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- This jacket runs true to size. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 170 lbs. and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
Tellason Blubaugh - 16.5 oz. Indigo Denim
The Tellason Blubaugh is named in honor of Pete and Tony's good friend, Todd Blubaugh. They asked him to create his perfect jean, something that can withstand his journey through life...
Tellason Ladbroke Grove - 16.5 oz. Indigo Denim
The Tellason Ladbroke Grove is 16.5 oz. of pure slim, tapered sweetness. Orange line selvedge denim from White Oak Cone Mills is still the backbone of this jean. Anyone looking...