Tellason Blubaugh - 16.5 oz. Indigo Denim
$ 161.00 $ 230.00
The Tellason Blubaugh is named in honor of Pete and Tony's good friend, Todd Blubaugh. They asked him to create his perfect jean, something that can withstand his journey through life of building bikes and taking photos. The jean they created is a great fitting, heavyweight jean that can hold up to the daily grind and get more comfortable with each and every wear. The medium rise provides plenty of comfort and room to move, and the slim straight fit works well over sneakers or boots. Need a pair of jeans that can do it all? This is it.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 16.5 oz. indigo selvedge denim from White Oak Cone Mills
- Button fly
- Extra heavy pocket bags
- Leather patch from Tanner Goods
What it's made out of16.5 oz. indigo selvedge denim from White Oak Cone Mills
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Blubaugh is a slim straight jean featuring a medium rise, a slim top block and a slight taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 170 lbs. and wears a size 32.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Tellason Sheffield - 14.75 oz. Indigo Denim
The Tellason Sheffield is a straight tapered fit. It's named after the town where the Clash played their first gig, opening for the Sex Pistols at the Black Swan in...
Tellason Jean Jacket - 16.5oz Indigo Selvedge Denim
Tellason's take on the classic trucker's jacket is one of the best fitting around. Slim fitting with side pockets, the 16.5oz selvedge denim will break in and fade to perfection.