Sugar Cane Type 1 Jacket - Edo-Ai Denim
- 14oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- 70% Cotton/30% sugarcane fiber blend
- Yarns rope-dyed using traditional Japanese hand-dying methods
- Right hand twill, green cast denim
- Natural-indigo dyed pocket bags and deerskin patches
- Slim-straight fit
- Rinsed to reduce shrinking
What it's made out of
- 14oz. rope-dyed Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking your normal jacket size
- This jacket is unsanforized and has been rinsed to minimize shrinking
- Andrew is 5’10” tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size 40
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugarcane 2009 Slim Straight - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugarcane 2009 is the slim straight cut from Sugarcane. It's been called the 1947 Model Type II, because if you think of what a traditional 501 jean from 1947 would look...
Sugar Cane Slim Straight - Edo Ai Denim
For their 55th anniversary, Sugar Cane releases two limited edition Edo-Ai pieces, a Type I jacket and a slim straight pair of jeans. The Edo-Ai collection celebrates and preserves traditional Japanese indigo dying methods. The denim is made...
Sugar Cane Straight Leg Okinawa - Rinsed
The Sugar Cane Okinawa denim is truly unique, made from a blend of cotton and sugar cane fibers. This 14oz left hand twill denim starts off crunchy with incredible details: neppy...