Sugar Cane Slim Straight - Edo Ai Denim
- 14oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- 70% Cotton/30% sugarcane fiber blend
- Yarns rope-dyed using traditional Japanese hand-dying methods
- Right hand twill, green cast denim
- Natural-indigo dyed pocket bags and deerskin patches
- Slim-straight fit
- Rinsed to reduce shrinking
What it's made out of
- 14oz. rope-dyed Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Sugar Cane Edo-Ai Denim a slim-straight fit; medium rise, slim (but not skinny) thigh with only a slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and wears a size 32
- The Edo-Ai denim is unsanforized and has been given a rinse. You can expect minimal, if any shrinking with a cold wash and hang dry
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane Short Sleeve Indigo Vertical Striped Work Shirt
The Sugar Cane Vertical Striped Work Shirt a perfect short sleeve button up for work and play. The fabric is a light 100% selvedge striped cotton that's soft and breathable....
Sugar Cane Coke Stripe Work Shirt - Beige
Back in the day, your favorite soda brand would have a jingle on the radio, contain real sugar, and be delivered to you by someone wearing a striped work uniform....
Sugar Cane Coke Stripe Work Shirt - Grey
Back in the day, your favorite soda brand would have a jingle on the radio, contain real sugar, and be delivered to you by someone wearing a striped work uniform. The Sugar...
Sugar Cane 5oz Indigo Check Work Shirt - Off White
The Sugar Cane Indigo Check Work Shirt draws inspiration from historical Edo Period indigo-dyed garments. The fabric is made up of 90% cotton and 10% sugar cane, and is woven...