Sugar Cane Slim Straight - Edo Ai Denim
- 14oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- 70% Cotton/30% sugarcane fiber blend
- Yarns rope-dyed using traditional Japanese hand-dying methods
- Right hand twill, green cast denim
- Natural-indigo dyed pocket bags and deerskin patches
- Slim-straight fit
- Rinsed to reduce shrinking
What it's made out of
- 14oz. rope-dyed Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Sugar Cane Edo-Ai Denim a slim-straight fit; medium rise, slim (but not skinny) thigh with only a slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and wears a size 32
- The Edo-Ai denim is unsanforized and has been given a rinse. You can expect minimal, if any shrinking with a cold wash and hang dry
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugarcane 2014 Slim Tapered - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugarcane 2014 is the slim-tapered cut from Sugarcane. The thigh is slim but not overly skinny and the leg features a slight taper from the knee down. The denim is...
Sugarcane 2009 Slim Straight - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugarcane 2009 is the slim straight cut from Sugarcane. It's been called the 1947 Model Type II, because if you think of what a traditional 501 jean from 1947 would look...
Sugar Cane Type 1 Jacket - Edo-Ai Denim
For their 55th anniversary, Sugar Cane releases two limited edition Edo-Ai pieces, a Type I jacket and a slim straight pair of jeans. The Edo-Ai collection celebrates and preserves traditional Japanese indigo dying methods. The denim is made...
Sugar Cane Straight Leg Okinawa - Rinsed
The Sugar Cane Okinawa denim is truly unique, made from a blend of cotton and sugar cane fibers. This 14oz left hand twill denim starts off crunchy with incredible details: neppy...