Shockoe Atelier Slim Kojima - 14.5 oz Collect Mills Denim
The Shockoe Atelier Slim Kojima jean is an icon in the making. Every once in a while, a jean comes together that nails the perfect combination of fit and fabric. This is one of those jeans. It features a lower rise, slim seat and thighs, and a tapered leg. From the description, it doesn't sound like an "every guy" kind of jean. But it really is one of the best fitting jeans on the market and surprisingly universal in its fit. It simply looks good on almost everyone. To top it off, the fabric is a beautiful slubby denim that creates incredible fades and ages just like all denim should: Well.
- 14.5 oz denim woven at Collect Mills in Japan
- Branded black coated copper rivets that will fade to copper over time
- Leather backed rivets
- Lined back pockets
- Chain stitched hem
- Vegetable tanned leather patch
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket
What it's made out of14.5 oz slubby cotton selvedge denim
Where it's MadeRichmond, VA
- Wear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Slim Kojima is a slim tapered jean featuring a lower rise, a slim relaxed top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10", weighs 170 lbs and wears a size 33.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|