Rogue Territory Stanton - 15.25 oz. Proprietary Denim
The Rogue Territory Stanton is the original 6 pocket jean from RGT. And it now comes in a custom 15.25 oz. Japanese denim with an indigo selvedge ID made specifically for them. You won't find this denim in any other brand. As always, the attention to detail is second to none. Think of this jean as a slimmed down, modern version of a standard straight leg jean.
- 15oz. custom Japanese selvedge denim with indigo selvedge ID.
- Button fly.
- Lined back pockets.
- Signature “lasso” stitch detail on back pockets.
- Signature hidden pen pocket.
- Contrast stitching.
- Natural leather patch with hand-branded feather logo.
What it's made out of15oz. custom Japanese selvedge denim.
Where it's MadeUSA
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water inside out, hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Model is 6’1” tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a sz 31.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Rogue Territory BM Work Shirt - Indigo Plaid
$ 136.00 $ 195.00
The Rogue Territory BM Work Shirt in indigo plaid is some pure indigo goodness. The fabric is ring spun and indigo dyed so you can expect this shirt to fade...
Rogue Territory Explorer Jacket - Khaki Jungle Cloth
The Rogue Territory Explorer Jacket is the jacket Indiana Jones would have worn if he could have. Heavyweight grosgrain cotton fabric can handle anything you throw at it, from the...
Rogue Territory Rancher Shirt - Neppy Brushed Brown/Navy Plaid
The Rogue Territory Rancher Shirt is one helluva shirt. It's cut from a midweight neppy brushed fabric and features a classic brown and navy plaid. Details like the club collar, pay homage...
Rogue Territory Standard Issue - 15.25 oz. Proprietary Denim
The Rogue Territory Standard Issue was first released back in 2009 as a part of the inaugural collection from RGT. It was ahead of its time, but now it's now back...