Rogue Territory Standard Issue - 15 oz. Proprietary Denim
The Rogue Territory Standard Issue was first released back in 2009 as a part of the inaugural collection from RGT. It was ahead of its time, but now it's now back and better than ever. It features the custom 15 oz. Japanese denim with an indigo selvedge ID, that you won't find anywhere else. The fit is a perfect modern taper - plenty of room in the top block with a gradual taper down to the knees and then tapering again down to the leg opening. Boots, sneakers... it doesn't matter. Pick your poison and these jeans will pair up perfectly.
- 15oz. custom Japanese selvedge denim with indigo selvedge ID.
- Button fly.
- Lined back pockets.
- Signature “lasso” stitch detail on back pockets.
- Signature hidden pen pocket.
- Contrast stitching.
- Natural leather patch with hand-branded feather logo.
What it's made out of15oz. custom Japanese selvedge denim.
Where it's MadeUSA
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water inside out, hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Andrew is 5'10" weighs 170lbs and is wearing a size 31."
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Rogue Territory Boarder Pant - Neppy Denim
Think of the Rogue Territory Boarder Pant as your warm weather denim option. Weighing in at just 11 oz. the featherweight denim combined with the relaxed tapered fit make for the...
Rogue Territory Stanton - 15 oz. Proprietary Denim
The Rogue Territory Stanton is the original 6 pocket jean from RGT. And it now comes in a custom 15 oz. Japanese denim with an indigo selvedge ID made specifically for them....