Rogue Territory Boarder Pant - Neppy Denim
- 9 oz. 2x1 Japanese indigo neppy denim
- Braided rope drawstring
- Slash side pockets
- Two large back pockets
- Felled inseams
What it's made out of9 oz. 2x1 Japanese indigo neppy denim
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- CJ is 5'10" 170lbs and wears a size S
- The Boarder Pants are roomy. We recommend sizing down for a slimmer fit.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Minimal (if any) shrinking in waist and length after first wash if using cold water.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Camel Duck Canvas
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas in the traditional duck color. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit, and classic...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Seaweed Green
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas, in a new color way called Seaweed Green. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit,...
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Japanese Nep
The Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser in Japanese Nep denim will blow your mind. Is it a trouser? Is it a pair of jeans? It's both! Utilizing their ever-popular flight...