Red Wing Heritage Women 3390
The Red Wing Heritage Women 3390 is Red Wing’s modern take on the Chelsea boot. It has a genuine leather-stacked heel and a three-quarter Goodyear welt. This boot is reconstructable, with the ability to be resoled and re-heeled. These boots were made for walkin'...
- Leather covered foam footboard and cork filler that molds to fit individual feet
- Vibram Manglo Rana Outsole
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Welt
- Red Wing Last #110
- Steel Shank
What it’s made out of
- Red Wing Cognac Excalibur Leather
Where it’s made
- Remove the laces. Take a rubber cleaning bar to wipe away any dirt and dark stains. Then take a suede brush to remove any rubber shavings on the rough-out boot. Apply Mink Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.