Red Wing Heritage x Indigofera Climber Boot 4328 - Black Prairie
For their 10th anniversary, Indigofera teamed up with Red Wing Heritage to create the limited edition Climber Boot 4328. Drawing inspiration from the Lineman 919, the Climber Boot is an 8" tall and features a green Vibram sole. Dating back to 1956 Red Wing Lineman boots were built with green soles, though the significance of the color remains unclear.
The Climber Boot is made from the tea-core Black Prairie leather, which will patina with wear exposing the cherry brown core underneath. This boot is extremely limited with only 600 pairs made worldwide!
- Black Prairie leather
- 8” height
- Vibram Green sole
- Leather insole
- Nickel eyelets
- Goodyear Welt
- Red Wing Last #8
- Includes leather and taslin laces
What it's made out ofBlack Prairie leather
Where it's MadeRed Wing, MN U.S.A.
CareBrush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Apply Red Wing Leather Cleaner and/or All Natural Conditioner as needed.
Fit & Measurement
- Red Wing last #8. Same last as Iron Rangers and Blacksmith
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Red Wing Heritage Billy Boot 8829 - Black Klondike
For Fall 2019, Red Wing is releasing a limited run of the uncompromising Billy Boot. The limited-edition 8829 Billy Boot reaches back into the archives for inspo. Showcasing eight inches of Black Klondike leather, a standout Red...
Red Wing Heritage Blacksmith 3345 - Black Prairie
The Red Wing Heritage 3345 Blacksmith is a recreation of one of Red Wing's earliest work boots. Designed to make it through week after week of tough farm work and still shine...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the tanning...