Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 8856 - Oxblood Mesa
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Traction Tred
- Red Wing Last #23
- 48 inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
What it’s made out of
- Oxblood Mesa Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Take a rubber cleaning bar to wipe away any dirt and dark stains. Then take a suede brush to remove any rubber shavings on the rough-out boot. Apply Mink Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Red Wing 3331 - Wacouta Camp Moc Oxford
The Wacouta Camp Moc Oxford takes all of the bootmaking experience at Red Wing and packs it down into a perfect warm weather option. The 3331 features the beloved Copper Rough &...
Red Wing Factory Seconds 3
Red Wing Factory Seconds are priced at 30-40% full price. They may have a cosmetic blemish which generally blends in as the boot wears in. Please contact us for specifics on...
Red Wing Heritage 8-Inch Classic Moc 877 - Oro Legacy
The 8-inch Classic Moc stands tall as one of the most iconic boots in the Red Wing Heritage line. Born from the archives, this rugged lifestyle boot is built with...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the tanning...