Red Wing Heritage Blacksmith x T5C
The Red Wing Blacksmith boot was designed to work hard and play hard, as a versatile, durable boot that can dress up or dress down. This 6" boot is made of premium Red Wing leather with a Vibrum 430 mini-lug outsole.
These Blacksmiths are designed especially for T5C, with the logo laser etched on the side of both boots. Each pair is unique and members only.
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Leather Insole
- Dull Gilt Hooks and Eyelets Eyelets
- Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole
- Red Wing Last #8
What it’s made out of
- Boot leather in order:
- 1) Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- 2) Briar Oil Slick Leater
- 3) Black Spitfire Leather
- 4) Charcoal Rough & Tough Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Take a brush to remove any dirt on the oil tanned leather. Apply All Natural Boot Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather conditioner to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.