Red Wing Heritage Flat Toe Beckman 9060 - Black Klondike
The Red Wing 9060 Flat Toe Beckman Boot is a North American F&P exclusive. A part of the limited Beckman Collection (eponymously named after the founder of Red Wing, Charles Beckman), the 9060 features what some consider to be Red Wing's best leather: The Black Klondike. It's a tea core leather, where the leather is dyed brown and then over-dyed with black. As the boot breaks and wears in, the brown leather will peek through creating a truly unique and beautiful look.
The 9060 is known as the "flatbox" due to its iconic unstructured toe, which is exactly the same kind of construction used on boots made by Red Wing in the 1920's and 1930's. The lack of a toe box gives the boots a much sleeker profile, making them feel less like a modern work boot and more like a classic, vintage boot.
The uppers are sewn completely on Red Wing's collection of vintage Puritan sewing machines. The boots feature black eyelets, a natural welt and are finished off with Red Wing's Gro Cord Medallion soles.
We're proud to be the only retailer offering the 9060 Beckman, as this boot is the perfect example of a heritage tradition.
- Black Klondike leather
- Uppers sewn on Puritan sewing machines
- Black eyelets
- Natural welt
- Gro-Cord Medallion soles
- Exclusive to Franklin & Poe
What it's made out ofLeather
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
CareWear often. Brush off dirt, and wipe down with a damp rag. Use Red Wing leather care products as needed to properly care for the leather.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
Red Wing Heritage Billy Boot 8829 - Black Klondike
For Fall 2019, Red Wing is releasing a limited run of the uncompromising Billy Boot. The limited-edition 8829 Billy Boot reaches back into the archives for inspo. Showcasing eight inches of Black Klondike leather, a standout Red...
Red Wing Heritage Blacksmith 3345 - Black Prairie
The Red Wing Heritage 3345 Blacksmith is a recreation of one of Red Wing's earliest work boots. Designed to make it through week after week of tough farm work and still shine...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the tanning...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 875 - Oro Legacy
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...