Red Wing Heritage 8083
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole
- Red Wing Last #8
What it’s made out of
- Hawthorne Muleskinner Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Take a rubber cleaning bar to wipe away any dirt and dark stains. Then take a suede brush to remove any rubber shavings on the rough-out boot. Apply Mink Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
Red Wing Heritage 8085
The Red Wing Heritage 8085 Iron Rangers are made out of the ever popular Copper Rough and Tough Leather. The 8085 also feature the new grip sole that provides better...
Red Wing Heritage 875
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...
Iron Heart IH-666S-21 Indigo 21oz. Selvedge Denim - Slim Cut
The Iron Heart IH-666S-21 jean is proof that the devil's in the details. Nicknamed the "Devil's Fit", this jean features the signature Iron Heart 21oz denim, but in a more modern...
Iron Heart IHT-1721 6 oz Loopwheel Plain T-Shirt
The Iron heart IHT-1721 Loopwheel T-shirt may be the softest thing you ever touch. The cotton is knitted on old loopwheel machines at a rate of one meter of fabric per...