Red Wing 3331 - Wacouta Camp Moc Oxford
- Copper Rough & Tough leather
- Stitchdown construction
- Red Wing last no. 63, based on the iconic no. 23 last
- Slimmer fit compared to Red Wing boots, with a more tapered toe profile
- 4 brass eyelets
- Leather laces
What it's made out of
- Uppers are made from Red Wing's Copper Rough & Tough leather
Where it's Made
- Minnesota, USA
Fit & Measurement
- Red Wing last no. 63, which is based on the iconic no. 23 last. The fit is slightly slimmer with a more tapered toe profile than the original no. 23 last.
- We recommend taking the same size as you would in the Red Wing no. 23 last (e.g. if you're a size 9 in the Red Wing 875 Classic Moc Toe boot, then we recommend a size 9 in the 3331 Wacouta Camp Moc Oxford .
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Red Wing Factory Seconds 3
Red Wing Factory Seconds are priced at 30-40% full price. They may have a cosmetic blemish which generally blends in as the boot wears in. Please contact us for specifics on...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the tanning...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 875 - Oro Legacy
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 8856 - Oxblood Mesa
These Red Wing Heritage 6” moc toe boot are made out of the Oxblood Mesa Leather from Red Wing’s famous S.B. Foot Tannery in Minnesota. These boots are oil-tanned, and naturally finished, which...