Protéger Dermal Sérum - 200ml
The Protéger Dermal Serum doesn't quit, it'll help even skin tone, supple hydration, healing and calming, collagen production, redness reduction, gentle tightening, and pigmentation correction. Unlike most serums Protéger has an aloe base, while most use water, giving your skin further hydration.
Their serum is stored in violet glass, allowing Protéger to pass on a product that lasts longer, skips the preservatives, and infinitely recyclable glass bottle. Just like the bottle will protect your serum, the serum will protect you from ultraviolet rays, pollution, cigarette smoke, indoor heating and cooling, and stress.
*2% of all profits are donated to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) research*
- This featherweight face and body serum delivers the same powerful results of prestige facial serums from your face down to your feet. Breathable and non-greasy, this custom formula evens tone, improves texture and leaves the skin radiant, bouncy, and fortified, with a smooth satin finish.
- Apply thin layer to face and body post-shower before any products. If you have dry skin or live in an arid climate, consider applying lotion or oil AFTER Dermal Sérum to seal in the hydration for maximum benefits.
- Below is the recommended cadence for replenishing your Dermal Sérum supply (based on 200ml bottle):
Location Amount Frequency Delivery Cadence Face & Body 5-8 pumps 1x day ~2 months Face & Body 5-8 pumps 2x day ~ 1 month Face & Décolletage 1-3 pumps 1x day > 6 months Face & Décolletage 1-3 pumps 2x day ~ 4 months
- 2% of all profits are donated to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) research
What it’s made out of
- (INCI): Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.