Naked & Famous Purple Core Selvedge - Weird Guy
The Purple Core Selvedge is a 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim. The fabric starts looking like classic raw Japanese selvedge denim, but most rope-dyed denim starts with white cotton yarns. These yarns are reactive-dyed bright purple before being rope-dyed in indigo vats. So, with wear, the indigo yarns will chip away to reveal their bright purple cores. Cut, sewn, built in Canada with contrast stitching, a Dark Blue Pull-Up Leather patch, and silver metallic buttons and rivets.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Yarns reactive dyed purple, then rope-dyed indgio
- Will fade to show purple core
- Contrast stitching
- Dark blue pull-up leather patch
- Silver metallic buttons and rivets
What it's made out of
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Weird Guy is a regular tapered fit; medium rise, standard thigh and slight taper from the knee to hem.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Crosscut Flannel - Dijon
$ 161.00 $ 230.00
The Crosscut Flannels are the hitmakers for 3sixteen. Year after year these flannels continue to excite, and we think this year's is the best yet. The fabric is soft and...
3sixteen HBT Work Pant - French Blue
$ 185.50 $ 265.00
The 3sixteen Herringbone Twill Work Pant in French Blue is inspired by classic French workwear. The 100% cotton twill is light enough for warmer months and sturdy enough for year...
3sixteen Stadium Jacket - Black Waxed Canvas
The 3sixteen Stadium Jacket is both a rugged and modern take on the traditional stadium jacket. The thick varsity ribbing will remind you instantly of your old high school letterman's...
C.O.F. Studio Painter Jacket - Herringbone Hickory
$ 192.50 $ 275.00
C.O.F. Studio excels at cool casual, and the Painter's Jacket in Herringbone Hickory is no exception. The fabric is made from a Japanese Herringbone Hickory, and has a subtle pattern...