Naked & Famous Denim 11 oz. Stretch Selvedge Indigo - Weird Guy
$ 116.20 $ 166.00
The 11 oz. Stretch Selvedge Indigo jeans from Naked & Famous are about to be your favorite warm weather jeans. The 11oz denim is a lightweight indigo rope dyed Japanese selvedge denim, woven on vintage shuttle looms in a right hand twill construction that gives plenty of structure to the otherwise lightweight fabric. A little stretch - 2% to be exact - never hurts either and adds incredible freedom of movement and comfort.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 11 oz. indigo rope dyed Japanese stretch selvedge denim
- Contrast stitching
- English tan leather patch
- Red selvedge ID
- Silver metallic buttons and rivets
What it's made out of
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane 11 oz. indigo rope dyed Japanese stretch selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Weird Guy is a regular tapered fit; medium rise, standard thigh and slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen HBT Work Pant - French Blue
$ 185.50 $ 265.00
The 3sixteen Herringbone Twill Work Pant in French Blue is inspired by classic French workwear. The 100% cotton twill is light enough for warmer months and sturdy enough for year...
3sixteen Mac Coat - Black
$ 245.00 $ 350.00
Here in Philly, rain usually comes with muggy humidity. While a lot of technical jackets will keep you dry on the outside, they often lack breathability leaving you sticky on...