Naked & Famous Cerulean Kasuri Selvedge - Weird Guy
$ 115.50 $ 165.00
The Cerulean Kasuri is a 12.5oz Japanese denim with a red line selvedge ID. The warp yarns are dyed using the traditional Japanese Kasuri method. Cotton yarns are wrapped and bound tightly in sections before being dipped in indigo dye, so only the unbound sections can absorb the indigo. After each dip, the binding is removed and other sections are bound, and the yarn is dipped in indigo again. Dyers repeat this process several times to create warp yarns that each have an irregular unique spectrum of indigo shades, dipped to near black in some places and vibrant blues in others. Weaving these section dyed indigo yarns along with white weft yarns creates a fabric with a spectacular variety of indigo shades reminiscent of rain falling heavier and lighter in different places. Cut, sewn, built in Canada with contrast stitching, a navy leather patch, and silver metallic buttons and rivets
Final Sale - No Returns
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Navy leather patch
- Silver metallic buttons and rivets
What it's made out of
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Weird Guy is a regular tapered fit; medium rise, standard thigh and slight taper from the knee to hem.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
$ 129.50 $ 185.00
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
$ 199.50 $ 285.00
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen HBT Work Pant - French Blue
$ 185.50 $ 265.00
The 3sixteen Herringbone Twill Work Pant in French Blue is inspired by classic French workwear. The 100% cotton twill is light enough for warmer months and sturdy enough for year...