Naked & Famous Brown Fox Selvedge - Weird Guy
The Brown Fox Selvedge is a 10.5oz lightweight unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim. It’s rough and gritty texture may make it seem like it’s a heavier weight denim, but this fabric achieves this in a lightweight form. The denim is made using a rare American grown undyed natural brown cotton known as Fox Fiber. 2 types of Fox Fiber were used to produce the interior weft, Fox Fiber Brown, and Fox Fiber Green, this is what gives the denim it's distinctive warm earthy undertone. A special feature of Fox Fiber Green is that becomes darker over time. With wash and wear the interior weft will earthier in tone. Cut, sewn, built in Canada with contrast stitching, a brown raging bull pull up leather patch, antique copper buttons and rivets.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 10.5 oz unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Rinsed to remove shrinkage
- American long staple Supima Cotton warp fibers
- Foxfibre® Brown and Foxfibre® Green weft fibers
- Green weft fibers will darken with time
- 9oz cotton twill pockets
What it's made out of
- Brown/green weft 10.5 oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen HBT Work Pant - French Blue
$ 185.50 $ 265.00
The 3sixteen Herringbone Twill Work Pant in French Blue is inspired by classic French workwear. The 100% cotton twill is light enough for warmer months and sturdy enough for year...
3sixteen Seersucker Popover - Sand
$ 122.50 $ 175.00
This season's 3sixteen Popover Shirt exudes a cool classic refined look that's both muted in color but full of texture and subtle detail. The fabric is a Japanese seersucker that...