Mister Freedom Stanley T-Shirt - Black
The Stanley T-Shirt is an original MFSC pattern inspired by 1940's and 1950's undershirts. Named after Marlon Brando's character in A Streetcar Named Desire, this t-shirt evokes the same kind of style and fit. The fabric is a lightweight 100% cotton tubular knit jersey and the yarn will twist and torque with wash and wear, giving it that vintage t-shirt look.
- Old school ¼ sleeve length
- Tubular knit (no side seams)
- Cover stitch self-fabric neckband
- Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory
- Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940s USMC Government issued undershirts
- 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams
- Orignial MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA
Where it's Made
- California, USA
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit
- Joe is 5'10" and 145lbs and is wearing a size small
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Crosscut - Handloom Indigo
The Handloom Crosscut marks 3sixteen's first production in India, resulting in an incredibly unique textured shirt. It's made of a soft cotton spun into irregular yarns of different thickness. The...
3sixteen Crosscut Western - Black Knit
The 3sixteen Crosscut Western was first released in the FW17 collection and was an instant hit. Now its back in two colors, indigo and black and is the perfect shirt...