Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse - SC66 Denim
- MF® “Uncle Sam” type collar pattern
- ‘Vintage’ boxy but trim silhouette
- Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching
- Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets
- Single pocket flap
- Fabric selvedge featured on front panel fold
- NOS woven plaid fabric facing for collar and pocket flap
- Original “brass” cast MF® branded tack buttons
- Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted
- Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked hardware, leather washer
- Combination yellow/orange 100% cotton stitching
- Original mfsc printed “Buckaroo” cloth label
What it's made out of
- 13 3/4oz SC66 right hand twill denim, milled in Japan
Where it's Made
- California, USA
Fit & Measurement
- True to size after initial wash/soak. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs. Here he is wearing a size 38 unsanforized and before a soak. He would take a size 40, and after soaking and drying, the jacket should fit similar to these pictures
- The measurements below are pre-wash and post 30-min wash with tumble and line drying. Please note, post-wash measurements may vary depending on water-temperature, duration, and drying methods.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
$ 129.50 $ 185.00
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
$ 199.50 $ 285.00
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen Garment Dyed Pocket Tee - Clove
3sixteen garment dyed pocket tees are made from their heavyweight jersey fabric. The tees are manufactured in San Francisco then garment dyed in Los Angeles. These colorways are limited in...