Mister Freedom G.I. Henley - Indigo
The Mister Freedom G.I. Henley is an homage to the 1950s government issued Army henley... with their own spin of course. The fabric is a "fisherman's rib" and has been indigo-dyed, to fade with wear, and the buttons have been upgraded to corozo wood. The specs on this henley may seem snug, but we've taken our normal shirt size as it will relax to your needs throughout the day.
- An original MF® pattern inspired by vintage 1950’s Government-issued US Army M1950 two-button front cold weather undershirts
- Fabric: New Old Stock 100% cotton “Fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit, deep dark indigo blue yarn-dyed, milled in USA
- Utilitarian flatlock stitch overall construction
- Corozo wood buttons
- Contrasting indigo-dyed plain-weave fabric button placket
- Stretch-resistant reverse weave top shoulder gusset
- Wide self-fabric cuffs
- Inverted top seam arm stitching
- MF® Sportsman traditional contrasting green inside stitching
What it’s made out of
- Fabric: New Old Stock 100% cotton
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit with some give. This henley will relax with wear.
- We recommend taking your normal shirt size for a slim fit.
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a medium.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
$ 129.50 $ 185.00
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
$ 199.50 $ 285.00
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen Garment Dyed Pocket Tee - Clove
3sixteen garment dyed pocket tees are made from their heavyweight jersey fabric. The tees are manufactured in San Francisco then garment dyed in Los Angeles. These colorways are limited in...