Mister Freedom California Lot. 674 - "Hawaii" Denim
The California Lot. 674 is Mister Freedom's take on the classic 1950's-60's jeans. Featuring a stovepipe leg with a slight taper at the bottom, these jeans are versatile and comfortable. Enough room for movement but still flattering to wear. This version features their "Hawaii" denim - a 14 oz. denim custom milled for Sugar Cane in Japan that consist of 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugar cane fibers. The indigo color on these jeans is vibrant and the fading will result in a beautiful blue hue.
Please note that the tiny prickly yarns that one might occasionally feel during the early days of break-in the jeans are the actual recycled sugarcane fibers. This potential “discomfort” is temporary, but is worth mentioning for the faint of heart not accustomed to raw denim jeans that haven’t been factory-rinsed.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 14 oz. custom milled Sugar Cane denim
- California Lot 674: classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans featuring a stovepipe leg with a slight taper and a classic mid-to-high rise
- NOS printed brushed cotton flannel pocket bags featuring a 1960s paisley-type motif
- Mister Freedom® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets
- Hand-debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF branded patch on rear pocket
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction
- Coin pocket with concealed selvedge
- Selvedge buttonhole fly placket
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching
- Unlined rear pockets
- Originial MF® silver-color “oxidized” metal cast waist/fly tack buttons
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher (special “Mask-up ya hippie!” tie-dye pattern)
What it's made out of
- 14 oz. custom milled Sugar Cane denim - 50% cotton, 50% recycled sugar cme fibers
- 100% cotton pocketing
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Lot. 674 denim fits true to size after the initial soak
- Luke is 5'10" 180lbs and wears a size 33
- The first set of photos are post 30 min hot soak and air dry. The second set of photos are the same size, but pre-soaked to show the amount of shrinking that occurs after the first soak
- Unsanforized denim
- Expect generous shrinking in waist and length after first soak/wash.
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 29 31 11.75 12 7.5 34 30 32 12 12.5 7.75 34 31 33 12.25 12.5 7.75 34 32 34 12.5 12.75 7.75 36 33 35 12.75 13 8 36 34 36 13 13.25 8 36 36 38 13.5 13.75 8.5 36
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Measurements below reflect measurements after warm water rinse.
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 29 29 11 11.5 7.25 32 30 30 11.25 11.5 7.5 32 31 31 11.5 11.75 7.5 32 32 32 12 12.25 7.5 34 33 33 12.25 12.5 7.75 34 34 34 12.75 12.75 7.75 34 36 36 13 13.25 8.25 34
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.