Merz b. Schwanen SCT04 Good Basics 5.8oz Relaxed Fit Pima Slub T-Shirt - Storm
The Merz b. Schwanen SCT04 5.8oz Relaxed Fit Pima Slub T-Shirt adds a bit of texture to your warm weather wardrobe. The fabric is soft and lightweight with some slubby texture, and the the cut is roomy enough for comfort for all day wear.
- Garment dyed
- Triangle inserts under arms
- Swan loop label
- Fully recyclable
What it’s made out of
- 100% organic pima cotton light
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking one size up from your normal t-shirt size
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size large
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.