Merz B. Schwanen 215 Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt - Army
The Merz B. Schwanen 215 Classic Crew Neck T-shirt is next level. It's the equivalent of a German-engineered car. Merz houses the only loopwheel factory in Europe and is one of only two loopwheel factories left in the world (the second one is in Japan). Knitting at a snail's pace of about 1m of fabric per 90 minutes, this is old school, slow school manufacturing at its best. The result is a t-shirt with clean, simple lines underpinned by a superior quality that is unmatched. At a distance this might seem like any other t-shirt. And then you get up close, put your hands on it. The fabric is airy and dense, the cotton as soft as can be. It's as if you can feel the quality woven into the t-shirt as you hold it. Like the fine folks at Merz say, this t-shirt embodies "well-crafted simplicity".
- 7.8 oz (220 gram) 2-thread cotton
- Loopwheeled, no side seams
- Easygoing, comfortable cut
- Round neckline
- Ribware cuff on neckline
- Eco-friendly: no industrial pre-wash
- Triangular patch underarm for comfort and mobility
- Cut with an extra 3/4" in length to account for shrinkage.
What it's made out of7.8 oz 100% pure organic cotton
Where it's MadeGermany
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water. After wash twist the t-shirt and pull from both ends. Then shake it out to return the t-shirt to its original shape and lay flat to dry. Alternatively, you can dry on very low heat as the t-shirt is cut to account for shrinkage in length.
Fit & Measurement
- This garment runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your normal size. Garment is cut with an extra 3/4" in length to account for shrinkage.
- Model is 5'8" tall, weighs 175 lbs and is wearing a size 6.
- Coming soon.