Masterson Gloom Chaser
The Masterson Gloom Chaser has finally arrived. There is no other shirt out there like this. Made of a 10-11oz chambray, this shirt is sanforized, incredibly crunchy, and like your favorite pair of denim, will soften and conform to the wearer.
Each Masterson release is unique and extremely detailed. The Gloom Chaser is no different, with floral buttons and a contrast pattern on the sleeve placket. Art work was designed by Nice Apice. This shirt was an extra labor of love as Masterson broke countless needles and machines sewing this dense fabric.
Only 20 Gloom Chasers were made, and just a few remain. Masterson has moved on to private label shirting so who knows when he'll appear again...
- Made on antique union special
- Floral buttons
- Red and yellow contrast stitching
- Artwork by Nick Apice
What it's made out of11-12 oz. selvage chambray
Where it's MadeLos Angeles, USA by Michael Masterson.
- Soak to wash. Hang dry. Material will soften after consistent wear and a couple of rinses. Do not put in the washing machine.
Fit & Measurement
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lb and wears a size 40
- Chest measurement true to size
- Initial fit will be snug, but will relax with wear and wash
- Coming soon