Left Field NYC Chelsea Jean - 15 oz Xinjiang Cotton
The Left Field Chelsea jean is named after New York’s famed Hotel Chelsea, known for its many resident artists and musicians. The Chelsea jean has the heart of a New York rocker through and through, but the fit makes it a great "everyman" jean. The denim is woven from Xinjiang cotton, the second longest staple cotton fiber in the world (only Zimbabwe cotton is longer). The cotton is hand-picked in western China since using machinery would shorten the staple length. The softness of this cotton allows the indigo dye to penetrate more deeply into the fabric and creates and incredibly soft hand for denim of this weight.
- 16.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton selvedge denim.
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks.
- American made Universal hardware.
- American made bandana pocket bags.
- Navy foil embossed Bodine patch.
- Hidden rivets on back pocket.
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket.
What it's made out of16.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton denim
Where it's MadeUSA
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Model is 5'10” tall, weighs 165 lbs and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|