Left Field NYC Charles Atlas Jean - 16.5 oz Xinjiang Cotton
The Left Field Charles Atlas jean is named after the world famous body builder from the 1950’s. The jean has a relaxed top block and then tapers down to the knee and ankle. The perfect fit for guys who want a little room up top, but still want a modern fitting jean that works as well with boots as it does with sneakers. The denim is woven from Xinjiang cotton, the second longest staple cotton fiber in the world (only Zimbabwe cotton is longer). The cotton is hand-picked in western China, since using machinery would shorten the staple length. The softness of this cotton allows the indigo dye to penetrate more deeply into the fabric and creates and incredibly soft hand for denim of this weight.
- 16.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton selvedge denim.
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks.
- American made Universal hardware.
- American made bandana pocket bags.
- Navy foil embossed Bodine patch.
- Hidden rivets on back pocket.
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket.
What it's made out of16.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton denim
Where it's MadeUSA
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|