Left Field NYC Charles Atlas - 13.5 oz. Xinjiang Black Maria
The Left Field Charles Atlas jean is named after the world famous body builder from the 1950’s. The jean has a relaxed top block and then tapers down to the knee and ankle. The perfect fit for guys who want a little room up top, but still want a modern fitting jean that works as well with boots as it does with sneakers. The denim is woven from Xinjiang cotton, the second longest staple cotton fiber in the world (only Zimbabwe cotton is longer). The cotton is hand-picked in western China since using machinery would shorten the staple length. This version of the Charles Atlas comes in Left Field's "Black Maria" style featuring a black warp and black weft. Perfect for those late night concerts and ninja outings.
- 13.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton selvedge denim with black warp and black weft
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
- All copper, American made Universal hardware
- American made bandana pocket bags
- Navy foil embossed Bodine patch
- Hidden rivets on back pocket
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket
What it's made out of13.5oz Xinjiang long staple cotton denim with black warp and black weft
Where it's MadeUSA
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Model is 5'10” tall, weighs 175 lbs. and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|