Left Field Light Blue Chambray Pocket Tee
- Neppy colored nubs, made with multiple dyed fibers that are twisted together to make this unique yarn
- Pocket Tee
- 50’s style binded collar
What it's made out of
- Combed Heather oatmeal Cotton
Where it's Made
- Wash on cold and hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- True to size, take your normal t-shirt size
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody - Black
The 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody features a custom knit 500gsm fleece, gunmetal YKK double zips and rawhide leather zip pulls. Additionally, the hood drawstring has been eliminated for a cleaner look. This hoody could easily...
3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody - Indigo
3sixteen took their world class Heavyweight Hoody Fleece and dyed it indigo! This Fleece is features a custom knit 500gsm fleece, gunmetal YKK double zips and rawhide leather zip pulls. Additionally, the hood...
3sixteen Heavyweight Pocket T-Shirt - Black (2 Pack)
The 3sixteen Heavyweight Pocket t-shirt features a 9oz. jersey fabric that’s custom knit. The material is then cut and sewn in San Francisco, CA in the same factory where their jeans are...
3sixteen Heavyweight Pocket T-Shirt - White (2 Pack)
The 3sixteen Heavyweight Pocket t-shirt features a 9 oz. jersey fabric that’s custom knit. The material is then cut and sewn in San Francisco, CA in the same factory where their jeans...