Knickerbocker MFG Co. Earth Day Tee
1% for you, 100% for the planet.
Our planet is changing, are you?
Franklin & Poe takes responsibility for the planet by partnering withKnickerbocker. Knickerbocker is a proud member of 1% For The Planet® who donates 1% of annual sales to environmental nonprofits creating positive change. 100% of the profits from the Earth Day T-Shirt, will be donated to 1% For The Planet®.
In 2018 Knickerbocker teamed up with 1% For The Planet® to take responsibility for the health of our planet by donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits. In 2019, we are taking it a step further withthe introduction of our proprietary t-shirt made of post-industrialcotton and plastic bottles. Proudly made to our own custom spec with Upcycle Los Angeles.
The average t-shirt travels 16,000 miles. This recycled t-shirt travelsjust 5 miles and is made in the heart of Los Angeles, CA.The UpCycle goal is to limit textile waste, which is practiced daily atthe factories. By gathering unused fabric from their facilities they canupcycle the scraps into new yarn. Ultimately lowering the carbon footprint.
Our end product t-shirt is created using a proprietary yarn, which isderived from post-industrial cotton and plastic bottles. Through the useof recycled components vs. virgin textiles, we not only minimize our water, fuel and electricity footprint, we also eliminate thousands ofpounds of new raw material waste.
Made in Los Angeles, the Earth Day T-Shirt is a recycled t-shirt done inpartnership with UpCycle. The t-shirt is created using a custom designedyarn, which is derived from upcycling water bottles and post-industrial cotton.
What it's made out of
- Proprietary yarn derived from post-industrial cotton and plastic bottles.
Where it's Made
- Los Angeles, California
- Wash cold and dry low.
Fit & Measurement
- True to size.
- Joe is 5'10" 145lbs and wears a size small
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody - Black
The 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody features a custom knit 500gsm fleece, gunmetal YKK double zips and rawhide leather zip pulls. Additionally, the hood drawstring has been eliminated for a cleaner look. This hoody could easily...
Left Field NYC Custom Tube Pocket Tee 2 Pack - White
Left Field’s Tube Tees are tubular knit, eliminating side seams. These are a 1950s inspired style constructed from 100% ringspun cotton. These shirts are shrink-to-fit, so they're cut large to...