Iron Heart IHSH-215 - Brown Ultra Heavy Flannel Classic Check Work Shirt
The Iron Heart IHSH-215 is the grandad shirt you'll still be wearing when you're a grandad. Heavy weight, durable, bombproof, comfortable and that classic brown color tick all the boxes for a shirt that will last not just years, but generations. Similar to the IHSH-207, the IHSH-215 uses Aspero cotton - a naturally occurring wild cotton from the foothills of North East Peru. It's actually a tree (yes, a tree!) so it's one of the purest, most organic forms of cotton in the world. It cannot be mass produced and has been prized by the Peruvians for centuries for its softness, fineness, volume and strength.
- Iron Heart original fabric in a new colorway
- Woven with Aspero cotton yarn
- Fabric is single brushed on the outside, double brushed on the inside
- Cuff placket openings are reinforced with brown twill
- Black cat's eye buttons throughout
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with red bobbin thread
- One-wash, but could shrink up to a half of a size with continual and/or very hot washing/drying
What it's made out ofUltra heavyweight flannel made with Aspero cotton
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your normal shirt size.
- Model is 5’10” and wears a size large.