Iron Heart IHSH-207 Sax Ultra Heavy Flannel Almost Crazy Check Western Shirt
The Iron Heart IHSH-207 is truly almost crazy. One might think it's from the fun, colorful check pattern used in this ultra heavyweight flannel, and one would not be wrong. But what really makes this shirt almost crazy is the use of Aspero cotton - a naturally occurring wild cotton from the foothills of North East Peru. It's actually a tree (yes, a tree!) so it's one of the purest, most organic forms of cotton in the world. It cannot be mass produced and has been prized by the Peruvians for centuries for its softness, fineness, volume and strength.
- Iron Heart original fabric, an homage to the IHSH-107
- Woven with Aspero cotton yarn
- Fabric is single brushed on the outside, double brushed on the inside
- Black Permex snaps with Iron Heart logo and a button at the collar
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with red bobbin thread
- One-wash, but could shrink up to a half of a size with continual and/or very hot washing/drying
What it's made out ofUltra heavyweight flannel made with Aspero cotton
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your normal shirt size.
- Model is 5’10” and wears a size large.