Iron Heart IHSH-196 - Indigo Check Flannel Western Shirt
- 6 oz. cotton flannel in indigo check
- All blue yarns are indigo dyed, so the shirt will fade uniquely with wear
- Original Iron Heart designed fabric, completely unbrushed
- White Permex snaps with white top button
- Orange bobbin thread
- Felled internal seams
- Single, double, and triple needle stitch construction
- One wash, minimal to no shrinkage expected
What it's made out of6 oz. indigo dyed check cotton flannel
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often, wash less often in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend sizing up from your normal shirt size. Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 165lbs and wears a size Medium.
Shipping & Returns
Masterson Gloom Chaser
The Masterson Gloom Chaser has finally arrived. There is no other shirt out there like this. Made of a 10-11oz chambray, this shirt is sanforized, incredibly crunchy, and like your...
Railcar Fine Goods Felon Shirt - 001
The Railcar Fine Goods Felon shirt is one of the best shirts we've ever seen. Made using a deadstock, lightweight Kurabo denim that has a tone between an indigo and...
Railcar Fine Goods Felon Shirt - 003
The Railcar Fine Goods Felon shirt is one of the best shirts we've ever seen. And this third iteration might be our favorite so far. The heavyweight American slubby indigo...
Indigofera Alamo Shirt - Work Blue
The Indigofera Alamo Shirt comes in a color known as Work Blue. Why? Because this shirt is meant to be worn when you need to get s*&t done. Tough as nails...