Iron Heart IHJ-54-BLK Japanese Horsehide Rider's Jacket with Collar - Black
- Chrome tanned horsehide from a tiny tannery in Himeji, which is the tanning capital of Japan
- Tea-core dyed, so the leather underneath the surface is brown, not black. Over time, this brown core will become visible in high-wear areas
- Hides vary between 1.2 and 1.6mm, and are chosen on a panel by panel basis
- 2 internal pockets with snap closures
- Lined side pockets
- Black cotton duck lining
- Action bi-swing pleated shoulders
- YKK two-way main zipper
- YKK zippered gussets at cuffs and hips
- YKK zippered breast pockets
What it’s made out of
- Chrome tanned horsehide
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking one size up from your normal jacket size
- Andrew is 5’10” 175lbs and is wearing a large
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Mac Coat - Sand
Here in Philly, rain usually comes with muggy humidity. While a lot of technical jackets will keep you dry on the outside, they often lack breathability leaving you sticky on...
3sixteen Mechanic Jacket - Black Wool Check
3sixteen takes the traditional mechanic's jacket and classes it up using a beautiful black wool check fabric giving it a casual rat pack vibe. The jacket sits right at the...
3sixteen Stadium Jacket - Black Waxed Canvas
The 3sixteen Stadium Jacket is both a rugged and modern take on the traditional stadium jacket. The thick varsity ribbing will remind you instantly of your old high school letterman's...
3sixteen Type 3 Denim Jacket - Washed 101x
The 3sixteen Washed Type 3 Denim jacket is made from their 12oz lightweight selvedge denim fabric. The jackets are stone washed and a pumice washed to create lived in, worn in soft hand that...