Iron Heart IHB-07 BRS Heavy Duty "Tochigi" Leather Belt with Brass Garrison Buckle
The Iron Heart IHB-07 Heavy Duty "Tochigi" Leather Belt is a beautiful monster. Deceivingly simple in design, this belt could probably tow an aircraft carrier. Aside from that, it can also hold up your pants. And the brass Chicago screw construction means you can customize your fit properly. The leather is from the Tochigi Leather Factory in Japan where their leather is tanned the old fashioned way. They use mainly Brazilian Mimosa auburn acid to tan their leather, along with a few other auburn acids. Their process is so clean, that by simply adding natural bacteria and minerals to the sewage from the tanning process, the sewage can be used by local farmers as organic fertilizer. Simple, natural, beautiful engineering at its best.
- Made from heavy duty Tochigi leather
- Solid brass garrison buckle
- Constructed from 4.2mm thick by 3.8cm wide vegetable tanned cowhide
- Brass Chicago screw construction so length can easily be reduced for a custom fit
- Medium fits waist sizes 28-32, large fits 31-36, and extra-large fits 34-40