Iron Heart IH-9526V Type III Vest - 21 oz. Super Black Non-Fade Denim
- 21 oz super black denim woven in Japan
- Reactive dyed warp and weft yarns
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Felled seams throughout
- Side pockets
- Heavy duty vest based on traditional Type III jacket
What it's made out of21 oz. super black Japanese denim
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- This vest is designed to run large to fit over a sweatshirt or motorcycle leathers. We recommend taking your normal jacket size if you plan on wearing it over a sweatshirt, or size down one size if you plan on wearing it mostly over a t-shirt.
- Andrew is 5'10" tall, weights 175 lbs and is wearing a size 38(Medium).
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Wing Heritage 8085
The Red Wing Heritage 8085 Iron Rangers are made out of the ever popular Copper Rough and Tough Leather. The 8085 also feature the new grip sole that provides better...
Iron Heart IH-666S-21 Indigo 21oz. Selvedge Denim - Slim Cut
The Iron Heart IH-666S-21 jean is proof that the devil's in the details. Nicknamed the "Devil's Fit", this jean features the signature Iron Heart 21oz denim, but in a more modern...
Red Wing Heritage 875
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...
Red Wing Heritage 8083
These Red Wing Heritage 8083 Iron Rangers are made out of Hawthorne Muleskinner Leather, Red Wing’s version of the roughout. Instead of splitting the hide, Red Wing uses the other...