Indigofera x Red Wing Kabusa Blanket
The Kabusa Blanket is the second collaboration between Indigofera and Red Wing. The inspiration for this collaboration comes from historic rugs and blankets made in the early 1700s found in southern Sweden. The patterns and technique for this new blanket are drawn from a universal way of weaving. In addition to Sweden, this technique has been discovered in among indigenous weaving found in Asia, North and South America, and as far back as during the period of the Pharaohs of Egypt.
The name “Kabusa” is a nature preserve in Skåne, located in in southern Sweden. This was the area where these rugs and blankets have been woven throughout the centuries. Examples of “Röllakan weave” woven in Skåne / Sweden occurs from early 1700s and onwards. The tradition was always rich in colors, pattern, and symbols. One can see the technique's relationship with the Middle East, far east and the Americas.
- 2m x 1.5m (about 6.5” x 5”)
What it’s made out of
- Pure 100% Norwegian Lambswool
Where it's Made
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Iron Heart IHSH-343-GRN Ultra Heavy Flannel Tartan Check Work Shirt - Green
As heavyweight flannels go, the Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannels are the champs. They get softer with wear and will most likely outlast you and anything else in your closet....
Iron Heart IHSH-337-GRN Ultra Heavy Flannel Tartan Check Western Shirt - Green
As heavyweight flannels go, the Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannels are the champs. The UHFs are an annual, limited release of original crazy check colorways that are never reproduced. But...
Iron Heart IHM-37-ODG Oiled Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket - Olive
The Iron Heart Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket may take its origins from the 1940's US Navy version, but this one is clearly all Iron Heart. For the first time, Iron...
Merz b. Schwanen 346 Crew Neck Sweatshirt - Navy
The Merz b. Schwanen 346 Crew Neck Sweatshirt is a true icon. Simple, classic details along with robust yet incredibly soft cotton fabric create the perfect sweatshirt. The fabric itself...