Indigofera Quinn Trouser - 8 oz. Indigo Military Chambray
- 8 oz. Japanese indigo military chambray
- Plain weave construction
- Indigo rope dye
- Slant front pockets
- 9 oz. cotton twill pocket bags
What it's made out of8 oz. indigo military chambray from Japan
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Quinn is a slim, stright trouser featuring a medium to high rise, a slim top block and a very slight taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Andrew is 5'10" tall, weights 175 lbs and is wearing a size 31.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Camel Duck Canvas
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas in the traditional duck color. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit, and classic...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Rogue Territory Boarder Pant - Neppy Denim
Think of the Rogue Territory Boarder Pant as your warm weather denim option. Weighing in at just 11 oz. the featherweight denim combined with the relaxed tapered fit make for the...
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Japanese Nep
The Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser in Japanese Nep denim will blow your mind. Is it a trouser? Is it a pair of jeans? It's both! Utilizing their ever-popular flight...