Indigofera Norris - Indigo/Beige
- 100% cotton selvedge flannel milled in Japan
- Dual chest pockets
- Bakelight buttons
- Offset cuff detail
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton selvedge flannel denim
Where it's Made
- Wear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs large. We recommend sizing down for a slim fit, or taking your normal size for a roomier fit
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Iron Heart IHSH-133 6oz. Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt - Natural Indigo
The Iron Heart IHSH-133 work shirt simply has to be seen and touched, photos just don't do it justice. As usual, Iron Heart nails all the details from the gorgeous...
Freenote Cloth Lancaster - Midnight Navy
Imagine the softest flannel you own, the one your significant other always wants to steal from you. Multiply that pillowy softness by 10 and you have the Freenote Cloth Lancaster...
Stevenson Overall Co. Cody Shirt - Indigo
The Stevenson Overall Co. Cody is not your average Western shirt. Made of the highest quality Zimbabwe cotton, which absorbs indigo creating a deep rich color. The attention to detail...
Indigofera Norris Shirt - Khaki and Charcoal
The Indigofera Norris shirt is one of the original pieces from Indigofera. They do it every year and with good reason. It's like the perfect blanket. It has just the...