Indigofera Nash - 14 oz. Thunder Black Selvedge Denim
- 100% cotton 14 oz. Japanese Thunder Black selvedge denim
- Narrow loom red selvedge
- High waist, slim taper
- Button fly
What it's made out of14 oz. Japanese Thunder Black selvedge denim
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Nash is a slim tapered jean featuring a higher rise, a slim top block and a distinct taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Knickerbocker MFG Co. Crew Neck Fleece - Agave
The Knickerbocker MFG. Crew Neck Fleece is a throwback in more ways than one. Knitted on a 1950's needle loom with vintage details for days, this is the softest sweatshirt...
3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody - Indigo
3sixteen took their world class Heavyweight Hoody Fleece and dyed it indigo! This Fleece is features a custom knit 500gsm fleece, gunmetal YKK double zips and rawhide leather zip pulls. Additionally, the hood...
Left Field NYC x Franklin & Poe Atlas - 15.5 oz. Nihon Menpu Organic Indigo Selvedge Denim
The LF NYC x F&P collaboration denim is finally here. We've been huge fans and (more importantly) friends of Left Field, so when Christian approached us about working together, we jumped...
Freenote Cloth Benson - Cardinal
The Freenote Cloth Benson probably has direct lineage back to a shirt your grandfather might have worn. Timeless style and a classic cardinal red flannel cotton fabric come together to create one...