Indigofera Hank Grandad - Charcoal
The Indigofera Hank Grandad always reminds me of the American West, goldminers, saloons and gunslingers. At first glance, this shirt seems like it came straight out of a Deadwood episode. But then you put your hands on it. Extremely soft, ribbed 100% Supima cotton makes this henley just about the most comfortable thing you'll ever throw on, and never take off. Deadwood never had it this good and the Hank may even inspire you to drink whiskey in a saloon.
- 100% 1x1 ribbed U.S. Supima cotton.
- Vintage style off-center placket.
- Placket is backed with poplin fabric.
- Single button cuffs made of poplin.
What it's made out of1x1 ribbed U.S. Supima cotton.
Where it's MadePortugal
CareWear often, wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking your normal shirt size. Model is 6'1" tall, weighs 180lbs and wears a size large.