Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt
- The Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt is the perfect shirt if you're a denimhead. And also a ninja. The rope-dyed indigo warp and black (gunpowder) weft yarns create a beautiful deep ink color that is perfect for all of your stealthy endeavors. The 14 oz weight is durable enough to protect you from throwing stars and nunchucks, but still soft enough to allow for plenty of movement. So, whether you're looking for signature selvedge details or protection from your enemy, the Copeland shirt has you covered.
- 14 oz denim woven in Japan
- Rope-dyed indigo warp yarns and black weft yarns
- Red line selvedge
- Brass Indigofera logo snap buttons
- Copper rivets
- Lined lower pockets
What it's made out of14 oz cotton selvedge denim
Where it's MadeNihon Menpu, Japan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- The Copeland is roomy and fits like an overshirt. We recommend taking your normal size for more room or sizing down for a more fitted look.