Indigofera Bryson - Black/Beige/Gold
$ 125.30 $ 179.00
The Indigofera Bryson Shirt is one of Indigofera's longest running models. And with good reason. It's the classic flannel that you wish you could find in thrift stores. Heavyweight, soft and durable as hell. It's perfect on its own as a shirt jacket on those cool summer evenings or layered up in the middle of winter. This version comes in a vintage gold color with accents of beige and black.
Final Sale - No Returns
- Heavyweight cotton flannel
- Two chest pockets
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton flannel
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a medium
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Freenote Cloth Modern Western - 11oz Bleached Denim with Turquoise Snaps
Our best selling Freenote Cloth is a very limited edition of their Modern Western shirt, that's been bleached and pimped out with custom Italian turquoise buttons. The fabric is their...
3sixteen x Franklin & Poe Crosscut Flannel- Navy/Cream Twill
Introducing the 3sixteen x Franklin & Poe flannel! We've been fortunate to be a 3sixteen stockist since the very beginning of F&P. They remain one of most important brands, and...
Iron Heart IHSH-284-IND 6oz Wabash Short Sleeved Work Shirt - Indigo
The IHSH-284 indigo Wabash in shirt by Iron Heart comes in an every day 6oz short sleeve. The warp and weft yarns are indigo dyed with the dots bleached in, so...
Indigofera Copeland - 29 Handdip 13oz Denim
The Indigofera Copeland is one of our favorite layering pieces. Affectionately known as the little sibling to the Fargo, the Copeland is sturdy-as-hell and features two front pockets and side...