Indi + Ash Andes Cardigan - Black Alpaca Hand Flat Undyed
The Andes Cardigan is one of the most impressive knits we've ever come across, and this is the most elevated version yet. This special, very limited version of the Andes is made from a very rare naturally black alpaca yarn. The black alpaca was once bred out of existence, and has since been brought back. These yarns are known for both their depth of color as well as the scarcity, while the hand of the garment is incredibly soft and supple.
The design of the Andes cardigan is based off the Japanese kendo jackets, and feature a diamond cable knit stitch on the front and back yoke. These are knit with a manual machine on a flat surface, creating a substantial sweater that's densely knit and sturdy as can be.
- Black is from the naturally jet black undyed alpaca
- Made on a hand-flat machine which doesn't require electricity
- Diamond cable stitch pattern on front and back yoke
- Made in extremely limited quantities
What it's made out of
- 100% naturally jet black alpaca
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder 2 21.75 26.5 24.5 19 3 23 26 25.25 19.5
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.