Hollows Leather Rail Belt - Natural Veg Tan Brass Buckle
The Rail Belt is a well made belt to go with your well made jeans and is the widest Hollows makes, coming in at 40mm, or 1.57". Each belt is made of 10oz thick leather, with a solid brass square garrison style buckle, single prong, hand stitched buckle attachment, and teardrop holes. Each belt is handmade by Nicholas Hollows himself in his Oregon workshop.
Please note sizing info in the details section!
- To get your belt size, lay your belt flat, and measure from the edge of the leather, where it folds, to your most commonly used belt hole. If you take that measurement that should get you to the middle hole of your Hollows Belt.
- Generally speaking, your belt size is about 3” larger than your jeans size. But the thickness of the leather plus the rise of the jeans may affect that rule of thumb, so best to measure a belt that fits you perfectly.
- Hand cut and hand stitched
- Brass Buckle
- Single prong
- 5 teardrop holes
- 40mm wide
- 10oz leather
What it's made out of
- Natural Veg Tan Leather
Where it's Made
- Infrequent cleaning and light conditioning with neatsfoot oil
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench Alpaca Boot Sock
Each pair of American Trench's Alpaca Boot Socks are knit from nearly a quarter pound of un-dyed 100% American alpaca yarn. They're based on a military spec boot sock and a thick...
American Trench Kennedy Luxe Athletic Socks
The American Trench Kennedy Lux Atheletic Socks are the very definition of retro cool. Inspired by our most stylish President, JFK's own pair he wore while watching America's cup. These...
American Trench Merino Activity Socks with Silver
The American Trench Merino Activity socks with silver are more precious than gold. How is that possible, you ask? Because the silver woven into the yarns actually keeps your socks...
American Trench Mil-Spec Sport Socks
These American Trench Mil-spec socks are good enough for military wear. The Mil-spec socks are the same material as US military issued socks with the use of anti-microbial silver filament...