Ginew Utility Shirt
The Utility Shirt is inspired by the Native American guitarist Jesse Ed Davis III. Born in Norman, Oklahoma, Davis comes from a Comanche, Seminole, and Muscogee (Creek) heritage. He rose up to become one of the most sought after session musicians in the 60s and 70s, playing with former Beatles, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, and many more.
This Utility Shirt both exemplifies the Vietnam-war era influenced style of the late 60s as well as the excellence and versatility that Davis was known for. Made of a soft Japanese cotton twill, this shirt is the perfect complimentary piece for the rest of your wardrobe.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 100% Cotton twill, cut on reverse made in Japan
- Two chest pockets, one with notch for pen or sunglasses
- Contrast collar reinforcement with 100% cotton chambray made in USA
What it's made out of
- Shell: 100% Cotton twill, cut on reverse
- Lining: 100% Cotton chambray
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Regular fit
- We recommend taking your normal shirt size for a roomy fit, or sizing down for a slimmer one
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size small
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please seeShipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at email@example.com; if you have any questions!
3sixteen x Franklin & Poe Crosscut Flannel- Navy/Cream Twill
Introducing the 3sixteen x Franklin & Poe flannel! We've been fortunate to be a 3sixteen stockist since the very beginning of F&P. They remain one of most important brands, and...
Iron Heart IHSH-284-IND 6oz Wabash Short Sleeved Work Shirt - Indigo
The IHSH-284 indigo Wabash in shirt by Iron Heart comes in an every day 6oz short sleeve. The warp and weft yarns are indigo dyed with the dots bleached in, so...
3sixteen Vacation Shirt - Pink/Natural Studio Floral
The 3sixteen Vacation Shirt is one of our most anticipated releases of SS22. The fabric is meticulously hand printed using hand carved wooden blocks before it is cut and sewn....
Indigofera Copeland - 29 Handdip 13oz Denim
The Indigofera Copeland is one of our favorite layering pieces. Affectionately known as the little sibling to the Fargo, the Copeland is sturdy-as-hell and features two front pockets and side...