Fulton & Roark Bar Soap - Mahana
The Fulton and Roark Bar Soap is a blend of rhassoul (Moroccan red clay) and oat flour, that provides light exfoliation, while shea and cocoa butters combined with natural essential oils help to hydrate your skin. An energizing blend of sage, eucalyptus and black spruce lather up to create an experience that will clear your mind and refresh your skin. And thanks to its long-lasting triple milled formulation, a bar of F&R soap lasts months, not weeks.
And while our soap doesn’t feature “space age technology” or Bluetooth, it does “sync up” nicely with each of our solid colognes—helping you look, feel and smell your best all day long.
For Fulton and Roark, the quality of a soap can be determined by two things: how it makes you feel during your shower, and how it makes you feel afterward. This is just really good soap. No gadgets necessary.
Our homage to Mahana is a celebration of fresh air, verdant hills, and driftwood. With notes of Pomelo, Coriander, and fresh green leaves, Mahana is clean, light, and remarkably approachable. Perhaps our freshest cologne to date, the fragrance feels crisp and pure, like a cool breeze on even the warmest of days.
- Each Fulton & Roark fragrance is designed to evoke a vivid feeling, and a sense of atmosphere and occasion. Using a blend of naturally sourced essential oils and premium fragrance ingredients, each bar soap offers its own experience.
- These highly concentrated bar soaps offer a long-lasting and steady fragrance designed to keep you fresh. The fragrance is both understated and assertive, growing more complex with wear.
What It's Made Out Of
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerine, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Kaolin Clay, Seaweed, Fragrance
Where it's Made
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench Alpaca Boot Sock
Each pair of American Trench's Alpaca Boot Socks are knit from nearly a quarter pound of un-dyed 100% American alpaca yarn. They're based on a military spec boot sock and a thick...
American Trench Athletic Stripe
The Silver Crew is a high tech American Trench staple. These are spun with mil-spec silver filament in the heel, toe and foot. That filament is going to kill bacteria...
American Trench Kennedy Luxe Athletic Socks
The American Trench Kennedy Lux Atheletic Socks are the very definition of retro cool. Inspired by our most stylish President, JFK's own pair he wore while watching America's cup. These...
American Trench Merino Activity Socks with Silver
The American Trench Merino Activity socks with silver are more precious than gold. How is that possible, you ask? Because the silver woven into the yarns actually keeps your socks...