Freenote Cloth Rios Slim Straight
The Freenote Cloth Rios has a slim straight fit, and is made from 14.75 oz. selvedge Cone Mill Denim. The Rios Fit has been redesigned and features some unique details. The pocket bags are made out of a Japanese herringbone fabric. All the hardware is custom made and sourced from Kentucky. Finally, don’t forget about Freenote’s signature leather-backed rivet detail on the back pocket.
- Contoured waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Red Wing Heritage Oro Legacy leather patch
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Signature leather backed rivet detail
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Copper button-fly
- All hardware sourced from Kentucky
What it’s made out of
- 14.75 oz. Cone Mills Denim
Where it’s made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Rios is Freenote’s slimmer fit. It’s a bit of a rock ‘n roll feel with a slightly lower rise and a slim straight overall fit.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size 31.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
3sixteen Crosscut Flannel - Red Plaid
The 3sixteen Crosscut Flannel is a seasonal staple. Everything you want and everything you need. All wrapped up in a simple, modern style and fit. This iteration features a heavyweight...
The 3sixteen CT-100x features their newest fit, the Classic Tapered, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room...
3sixteen CT-120x - Shadow Selvedge
The 3sixteen CT-120x features 3sixteen’s newest fit, the Classic Tapered, in their well known "Shadow Selvedge" denim. This fit combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half...
3sixteen Garment Dyed Plain T-Shirt - Olive
The 3sixteen Garment Dyed Plain T-Shirt has all the same characteristics of their standard tees, but instead of being sent right out after the cut and sew process, these guys...